Welcome to St. Paul's Evangelical Lutheran Church in Medford, WI! We hope this site will help you learn more about our church family and our ministry for Christ. St. Paul's has a long tradition of outreach and service to its members and the community. We hope you will join us for worship services on Sunday mornings or Wednesday evenings to experience for yourself the fellowship of Christ! All are Welcome!
Please join us!
8:00 am & 10:15 am
321 N. Park Ave
Medford, WI 54451
- News from our 2016 Annual Meeting - Thanks to all who braved the cold and attended our Annual Meeting on Sunday, January 17! We have some great news to share: Our congregation voted to return Pastor Brian to full-time so our staffing is back to 100% (which was Plan A in our 2015 Annual Report). Our council and staff worked very hard to trim up our 2016 budget, so this budget (with staffing back at 100%) is actually less than what our 2015 budget was with Pastor Brian at 80%. We are confident that we can reach this budget and many other ministry goals!
As we move forward in 2016 and beyond we are excited where the spirit is leading us and how God is calling us to live out the good news of through our ministry and mission in the world. In order to reach our ministry goals, we will need the help of YOU and all of our church family members through your wonderful gifts of time, talents, and resources. Thanks be to God for all his abundant blessings! Now let us go forward in faith!
Your Church Council
Chell Anderson, Val Bach, Rick Berry, Mary Burzynski, Leon Gasek, Dave Hraby, Dennis Johnson, Lori Phillips, Molly Phillips, Brian Rodman, Sue Thiede, and Kimberly Wells
- 2015 ANNUAL REPORT - Click here to view/print St. Paul's 2015 Annual Report
- 2015 TAYLOR COUNTY CHRISTMAS GIVING TREE A SUCESS!
Thank you to all who helped with the 2015 Taylor County Christmas Giving Tree! This is an important program (coordinated by St. Paul's) in which less fortunate children receive Christmas gifts through the generosity of over 40 local businesses and organizations. The program has been operating in Taylor County for 16 years and for the last eight years St. Paul's has run the program.
This year a record 546 children received gifts for Christmas! These gifts are not just toys and games but often are for basic needs such as: socks, hats, gloves, jackets, pants, boots, shoes, shirts, blankets, etc. Click here to learn more about the Giving Tree
Click here to follow the Giving Tree on facebook
- ADULT FAITH FORMATION AT ST. PAUL'S! Sundays from 9:30-10:00 am in the Welcome Hall. We all need lifelong learning. Faith formation is not complete with Confirmation. The Christian journey is a journey, and God is up to something every day of our life! We’re going to meet every Sunday from 9:30 to 10:00 am, in the Welcome Hall, to process what we heard in worship and the sermon, and preview the following week’s gospel. All are welcome!
FOOD PANTRY NEEDS! Thanks to all who have donated food items for our food pantry. With your help, we've been able to help many local families this year through our food pantry! We are always in need of food donations, especially: - cereals, canned fruits, soups, pasta boxes/meals, ramen noodles, crackers, and juice. Please place donations of food items in the grocery cart in the Welcome Hall. Thank you! GOD'S WORK. OUR HANDS.
- IN THE NEWS! - St. Paul's was featured in an ELCA article about our ministry and our faith in action! Click here to read the story on the ELCA website.
Join us on St. Paul's
facebook page to stay
connected to our church family!
Unable to worship with us or would you like to hear a
recent sermon again? Click here to find and
listen to recent messages from our pastors.
Church Building Addition Financing Provided through:
St.Paul's is a proud member of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America.
February 12, 2016
8:00 am Worship
9:00-10:00 am Fellowship
9:00-10:00 am Sunday School
9:25-9:55 am Adult Faith Formation
10:15 am Worship
Visit the About Us section to learn more about St. Paul's and our ministries!
Click here to be directed to our Directions page.
Check out our Calendar for up to date information on all the events, services, and ministries taking place at St. Paul's
Have a desire to help out at St. Paul's, in the community or across the world? Click here to learn about the opportunities to serve.
Find out about the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America and the history of this wonderful organization on our The ELCA page.